Tokuzō is an old man with a bald head, a goatee, and thick eyebrows.
Nothing much is known about Tokuzō's history aside from the fact that he became the owner of Chicken Eggs' Tokuzō. Subsequently, his business started a partnership with Tōtsuki Culinary Academy Manufacturer Division, and became an egg supplier to Tōtsuki Resort.
Tōtsuki Friendship and Rapport Training Camp
Main article: Tōtsuki Friendship and Rapport Training Camp
He was among the judges introduced for the Egg Breakfast Buffet Challenge in the Tōtsuki Friendship and Rapport Training Camp at Tōtsuki Resort. He was intrigued by Megumi Tadokoro's Breakfast Oden after seeing that she used quail eggs.
---To Be Added---
- Shokugeki no Soma episode 13 credits
- Shokugeki no Soma chapter 30, page 5
- Shokugeki no Soma chapter 34, page 12
- Shokugeki no Soma chapter 30, pages 5 & 11
- Shokugeki no Soma chapter 34, pages 9-10