Cutting-Edge Cooking Research Society or Cutting-Edge Cooking RS in short, is one of the school clubs within the Tōtsuki Culinary Academy which specializes on cooking methods that utilize high-tech equipment. It was forced to shut down after Central was founded, but this decision was eventually overruled through a Shokugeki.
As Alice Nakiri defeated Kyōichi Makime in a Shokugeki, she became the president of the Cutting-Edge Cooking RS, a fact she was unaware of. After Azami Nakiri became director of Tōtsuki, he disbanded all Research Societies and Seminars on campus, including the Cutting-Edge Cooking RS. Alice didn't want to overrule the verdict initially, but Ryō Kurokiba challenged Rentarō Kusunoki to a Shokugeki after he provoked them. As Ryō defeated Rentarō, the decision to shut down Cutting-Edge Cooking RS was revoked.
- Thermal Sense Curry - Alice Nakiri's dish during the preliminary round of the Tōtsuki Autumn Election.
- French Curry Lobster Rice with Cognac - Ryō Kurokiba's dish during the preliminary round of the Autumn Election.
- Temari Bento - Alice's dish during her battle against Sōma Yukihira during the first round of the Autumn Election.
- Soupe De Poisson Ramen - Ryō's dish during his battle against Megumi Tadokoro during the first round of the Autumn Election.
- Eel Matelote - Ryō's dish during his battle with Akira Hayama during the second round of the Autumn Election.
- Autumn Pacific Saury Cartoccio - Ryō's dish during the Autumn Election finals.
- Salmon Coulibiac - Ryō Kurokiba's dish during his Shokugeki against Rentarō Kusunoki.
|<center>Alice's assistant who is normally lazy and passive. However, once he wears his signature headband, he becomes a much more aggressive and intense person. He succesfully defended the club against Rentarō Kusunoki during the Survivor's Purge.|
|Chan RS • Chinese Cuisine RS • Chocolate RS • Cutting-Edge Cooking RS • Don RS • Local Cuisine RS • Miyazato Seminar • Shiomi Seminar • Skewer RS|