Braver is the fourth Japanese opening theme of the anime adaptation of Shokugeki no Soma. It is sung by ZAQ. It debuted on October 3, 2017.
Characters in Order of Appearance
<poem> 籠の中は安全で 絶対なのだと 創造すら忘れたその座に光は当たんないよ 希望語る 不満散らす 革命の合図 誰にも追いつけないところまで突き抜け 修羅を越え いつか 今に圧倒的な支配が僕の喉を渇かしたとしても 奪わせないものは 夢 燃やせ 全神経の感覚 誰に届けたいかすらもわからない音に 意義は宿らない 光を もっと光を その頂きへと Have an obsession for victory I'm proud of myself and you. We must be the change we wish to see... 始めなきゃ始まんないって わかってんのに 何を恐れて今 動けないフリしてんだって 心映す 指が走る 遊びがスパイス 差し出す想いは 僕の全てだ 「間違いも涙すらも消さないでいい」と語る背中は 自信という羽を背負う 僕は自分で選んだ道でしか上手に走れない だからどう生きるのかを 届ける 逃げてくことを 恐れた者を 人は勇者と そう呼んだ なれるだろうか やれるだろうかと 僕はまた挑んでいく たった１％でもいい 昨日の僕を超えられてんなら また笑えるはずさ きっと 燃やせ 全神経の感覚 誰に届けたいかすらもわからない音に 意義は宿らない 新しい物語 紡ぐよ 全て賭ける Ah... 光を もっと光を その頂きへと Have an obsession for victory I'm proud of myself and you We must be the change we wish to see... <poem>
<poem> kago no naka wa anzen de zettai na no da to souzou sura wasureta sono za ni hikari wa attannai yo kibou kataru fuman chirasu kakumei no aizu dare ni mo oitsukenai tokoro made tsukinuke shura wo koe itsuka ima ni attouteki na shihai ga boku no nodo wo kawakashita toshite mo ubawasenai mono wa yume moyase zenshinkei no kankaku dare ni mo todoketai ka sura mo wakaranai oto ni igi wa yadoranai hikari wo motto hikari wo sono itadaki e to Have an obsession for victory I'm proud of myself and you. We must be the change we wish to see... hajimenakya hajimaranai tte wakatten no ni nani wo osorete ima ugokenai furi shiten da tte kokoro utsusu yubi ga hashiru asobi ga supaisu sashidasu omoi wa boku no subete da "machigai mo namida sura mo kiesanaide ii" to kataru senaka wa jishin to iu hane wo seou boku wa jibun de eranda michi de shika jouzu ni hashirenai dakara dou ikiru no ka wo todokeru nigeteku koto wo osoreta mono wo hito wa yuusha to sou yonda nareru darou ka yareru darou ka to boku wa mata idonde iku tatta ichi percent demo ii kinou no boku wo koerareten nara mata warereru hazu sa kitto moyase zenshinkei no kankaku dare ni mo todoketai ka sura mo wakaranai oto ni igi wa yadoranai atarashii monogatari tsumugu yo subete kakeru Ah... hikari wo motto hikari wo sono itadaki e to Have an obsession for victory I'm proud of myself and you. We must be the change we wish to see... <poem>
<poem> The light won't reach that position that has even forgotten how to create Due to the security and the stability of the inside of the cage Speaking of hope, sparking displeasure- It's the sign of a revolution Break all the way through to a place that nobody can catch up to you And one day overcome the conflict Even if an overwhelming dominion has dried out my throat at present What I shan't let them steal is my dreams Ignite the sensations in all the nerves in your body There lies no intent In a sound when you're not even sure if you want it to reach anyone Give me light, give me more of the light I head to that summit Have an obsession for victory I'm proud of myself and you. We must be the change we wish to see... Even though I know nothing will happen Until I set the ball rolling I'm telling you- I'm not afraid of anything, I'm just pretending I can't move My fingers rush across, reflecting what I have in my heart The game they play is spice These feelings I'm presenting are my all The back which explains "Don't erase my tears or my mistakes" Bears the wings called 'confidence' I can only run well down the path that I've chosen for my life And so it reaches how I'm going to live The people called the one Who feared running away 'a hero' I wonder if I can become one... I wonder if I can do it... I once again pursue it If I can surpass the me of yesterday- all it has to be is by a single percent Then I'll be able to smile again- I'm sure of it Ignite the sensations in all the nerves in your body There lies no intent In a sound when you're not even sure if you want it to reach anyone I shall weave a new story I'll bet it all, ahh... Give me light, give me more of the light I head to that summit Have an obsession for victory I'm proud of myself and you. We must be the change we wish to see... <poem>
- There are some noticeable between the first three episodes with the fourth one onward:
- In her bedroom, Erina's eyes are faced towards to the left.
- Yuki's and Ryoko's winks are delayed.
- The blurred face and cute/sparkly face of Erina was removed right before when Soma stretched out his hand to her.
- Eishi is seen smiling at the mountain at the end of the opening.
- Soma's teeth is visible.
- When Soma walks in fire, he slightly tilts a bit to his left side and they straighten him.
- There are subtle changes to the food featured at the end of the opening, depending on the episode.
- Episode 38 till Episode 40 features Kuga's Mapo Doufu dish.
- Episode 41 till Episode 42 features Soma's Fake Dan Zai Noodles dish.
- Episode 43 till Episode 45 and OVA 5 features Soma's Time Fuse Mapo Curry Noodles dish.
- Episode 46 till Episode 47 features Soma's Cheese-Feathered Hanetsuki Gyōza dish.
- Episode 48 features Rentarō's Saumon Confit Flamme dish.
- Episode 49 features Eishi's Venison Roast Showing Two Expressions dish.
- Up until Episode 42, Azami Nakiri's appearance in the first part of the opening was overshadowed, so the viewers could only see his silhouette. From Episode 43 onward, his face is clearly seen.
|Opening Themes||Kibō no Uta • Rising Rainbow • Rough Diamonds • Braver • Symbol • Chronos • Last Chapter|
|Ending Themes||Spice • Sacchan no Sexy Curry • Snow Drop • Kyokyojitsujitsu • Atria • Emblem • Crossing Road|
|Original Soundtrack||Original Soundtrack 1 • Original Soundtrack 2 • Ni no Sara Original Soundtrack • San no Sara Original Soundtrack 1 • San no Sara Original Soundtrack 2|
|Character Songs||Side Girls 1: Erina Nakiri • Side Girls 2: Megumi Tadokoro • Side Girls 3: Ikumi Mito |
Side Boys 1: Kojirō Shinomiya • Side Boys 2: Takumi Aldini • Side Boys 3: Sōma Yukihira